Friday 19 July 2013

                                                      If  I  Were You

"If i were you" is bit confusing right?,its simple! I mean, if  i  was a pilot,a engineer,a doctor then what actually am i.Believe me you are unique compared to anyone in this world.Be powerfull and strengthen your thoughts,To remind "Your thoughts are your actions".Dont fall apart on what others are doing else you would miss your flight.It was one day,i and my friend were going for a walk,soon we started some topics to share,and in process came "If I were You".

During our discussions there were many for's and against between us.We grow up in an environment which is both good and bit bad. We are all connected with one another but it does not mean that one possess same nature,character as the other.We are Unique in each and every different state of our personality.The main motive is to move in positive state of mind and help yourself grow.

I was interested to discuss this topic among my friend's,but surprisingly i found many who insists to be someone in the future.I asked them what if you would change the other day?,Friend : Smiled!! yes it could be!!.The discussion went a long way whole day. But the answer was same "i want to be someone",In my conscious mind i said,"BE YOURSELF RATHER THAN BEING SOMEONE ELSE":).

Well,let me keep it simple,Dont compare yourself with others if you do you are insulting yourself.Everyone is born unique.Be passionate about whatever you do,Learn from others and take the right things that comes to you.World is very small place,Make your life Better and more meaningfull to you and your family.

IF I WERE YOU.

Have a great Day

Cheers,
Seema Patyne

No comments:

Post a Comment